Participating with Physician’s Plasma Alliance is simple:
- Check out the list of qualifying viral and disease states
- Make sure you fit the basic donor requirements
- Fill out the Pre-Screening form to see if you qualify
- Donate in privacy and comfort at our collection facility
- Get paid for your time and donation
- You must be clinically diagnosed by a medical professional. Documentation of the diagnosis and/or treatment may be required.
- You must have a photo ID and be able to provide your social security number or proof of citizenship.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must weight at least 110 lbs.
- You must disclose if you have ever been diagnosed with Hepatitis C and/or HIV.
If you have been diagnosed with a viral infection by a healthcare professional or are currently being treated for a chronic illness or autoimmune disorder, you may be able to participate in PPA’s Plasma and Whole Blood Donation Program. Qualifying programs include the following:
Acute Specialty Antibodies
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Viral Patients – Mobile Unit Donations
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Recovered Patients – In Center Donations
- Chagas Disease
- Cytomegalovirus (CMV)
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Herpes Simplex Virus 1/Herpes Simplex Virus 2
- Lyme Disease/Barrelia burgdorferi
- Mononucleosis/Epstein Barr
- Varicella zoster (Chicken Pox)