Become a blood donor - and earn up to $800 per visit
Discovering that you have been infected with Acute Lyme disease can be overwhelming. There usually are many unanswered questions and concerns that recently infected people have. One that may come to mind is how can I help someone else that may go the same process and struggles that I have? Participating in Research helps scientist and clinicians find new treatments, tests and quicker diagnostic methods to improve patient outcomes and hopefully prevent the disease from spreading. You can Help! Become a Lyme disease donor with PPA!
Become a donor
Please review the following donor requirements:
- You must be clinically diagnosed by a medical professional within the last 6 weeks. Documentation of the diagnosis and/or treatment may be required.
- You must have a photo ID and be able to provide your social security number or proof of citizenship.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must weigh at least 110 lbs.
- You must disclose if you have ever been diagnosed with Hepatitis C and/or HIV.
To begin the Qualification Process, please fill out the Pre-Screening Form. For other questions and concerns about requirements or other information, please check out our FAQ’s. Check out the educational information below!